Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
- It is Non-abrasive, non-flammable and non-conductive.
- It is clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- It is Environmentally friendly and doesn’t contain any secondary contaminants such as solvents or chemicals.
- Can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts.
- Can be used as gently as simply removing dust from electronics cabinets or as aggressive as removing hardened solder from electronics manufacturing equipment.
- Can be used to remove manufacturing residues, contaminants, paints and oils.
Common Industry Usage
- Food Processing Machine Cleaning
- Electric Component Cleaning
- Packaging Machine Cleaning
- Nuclear Decontamination
- Industrial Oven Cleaning
- Assembly Line Cleaning
- Adhesive Removal
- Grease Removal
- Fire Restoration
- Engine Cleaning
See Industry Applications Here
Dry Ice Blasting, Inc. provides professional on-site dry ice blasting services. We are able to clean your equipment safely and quickly with the least amount of down time.
Check with us today to see how Dry Ice Blasting could work for you.